Tesco Pay+ for simple checkout
22 September 2017
4.4 and up
Our new Tesco Pay+ app has arrived! To celebrate, we're giving all our customers another way to collect extra Clubcard points.
Collect 1 EXTRA Clubcard point for every £4 you spend in Tesco until 14/01/2018.
T&Cs apply. See below for details.
Pay in Tesco with your phone and collect Clubcard points in one simple scan. Check out quickly in any UK Tesco and Tesco petrol station. See your points balance and track spending on the go. Sign in with your Tesco account or register in the app to get started.
If you used PayQwiq, you’re in the right the place – we’re Tesco Pay+ now.
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES
– Pay in any UK Tesco store or Tesco petrol station
– Collect Clubcard points and see your points balance
– Add any debit or credit card
– Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Maestro
– Track spending
– Pay up to £250 per transaction
– Check out offline
– You're PIN protected and we never store card details on your phone
– Use your Tesco account on 2 phones
– Get your Colleague Clubcard discount
Security and app permissions
We take your security seriously and want to make sure every time a payment is made from your account it is definitely from you. That’s why we ask for a few permissions on your device – to make sure all your Tesco Pay+ activity is really done by you. This keeps you safe and protected.
Tesco Pay+ is operated by Tesco Bank.
Extra points offer T&Cs:
1 point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) in each Tesco Pay+ transaction in Tesco and Tesco Petrol Filling Stations. Points will be added to a future Clubcard statement. The Tesco Clubcard Scheme is administered by Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA, who are responsible for fulfilling points.
Google Play Rating
- PayQwiq got a makeover – a new name, look and feel. Tesco Pay+ has all your favourite features, plus more in the making.
Download & Instructions